Skip to main content

Featured

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Hey guys! How are you? I have started a YouTube channel so please subscribe to my Channel! Just type in Tega Baah in your search engine and hit the subscribe and bell button! Thank you! 

THREE RULES TO WASH DAY

 




Hey kinks 
what's up people?...  So let's get straight into the post! 
So if you are a true naturalista you will know that wash day can be some sort of tedious init?...  They are a lot of rituals that most be observed on wash day... So I am going to be sharing three beneficiary ones with you..  There are quit a few though (which I will be sharing soon).


  • USE A COTTON TEE-SHIRT INSTEAD OF A TOWEL: So this is a rule that just came up about some years ago but I ignored it for the longest time, but I started doing it last year and am telling you it helps a lot. It reduces frizz and breakage, it reduces the rate at which your hair will shrink on wash day and it prevents your hair from being stripped of all the goodness you already done to your hair! 


  • ALWAYS PRE POO BEFORE WASH DAY: I know I know I talk about pre pooing alot but I am telling you this is a very important step in the hair routines. Some people like to prepoo 30-60 minutes before actual washing, but I like to do it over night to allow my hair to adequately soak in all the products. 


  • FINGER DETANGLING: This step is very important but most people feel too lazy to do it, they would rather comb their hair (which is not bad)  but finger detangling reduces hair breakage, headache, and stunted growth.. Because combing of hair actually causes tugging of the hair follicles and continuous combing can result to stunted growth. So try to finger detangle when application of the conditioner have been done. 


EXTRA TIP: Proper wash should be done twice a month (once every two weeks)

Hope this has been helpful. If you have more rules you follow, please share with me in the comment section down below.. 

Follow me on IG @tegaisnatural

Talk soon Xoxo Tega Baah

Comments

Popular Posts