Skip to main content

Featured

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Hey guys! How are you? I have started a YouTube channel so please subscribe to my Channel! Just type in Tega Baah in your search engine and hit the subscribe and bell button! Thank you! 

THREE REASONS WHY YOUR HAIR ISN'T GROWING

 




Hey kinks 
what's up y'all? So based on the numerous questions on hair growth, here are three reasons why your hair isn't growing.


  • YOU COMB IT ALL THE TIME: I have stressed this IN my hair journey that I don't comb my hair all the time. I take finger detangling seriously and I am patient with it. Combing of natural hair (which is already hard in the first place) causes SERIOUS tension to your hair follicles and breaks your hair more than it would if you just finger detangle!.  



  • YOU DO NOT MAINTAIN A HAIR ROUTINE: like I have said in previous posts you have to be consistent but not just consistent, you must have a hair routine or regimen.. Your hair has to be accustomed to a specific method.. It's not everything that is flying in the market that you should do (Charley trust me I've learnt the hard way).. There are a lot of DIY's out there but you have to be careful what you do.

 I had a conversation with a girl one day and she was shocked when I told her that all her DIY's  was basically protein treatments in different form.. So be careful boo! 


  • YOUR PRODUCT HAS SULPHUR IN IT: Sulphur has a very high tendency to strip your hair of  its rejuvenation and seriously stunt your hair growth.. So read the ingredients in your natural hair products before you use em!  


I hope this post have been helpful, if you have other good reasons please share in the comment section down below.

Follow me on IG: @tegaisnatural

Talk soon Xoxo Tega  Baah

Comments

Popular Posts