Skip to main content

Featured

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Hey guys! How are you? I have started a YouTube channel so please subscribe to my Channel! Just type in Tega Baah in your search engine and hit the subscribe and bell button! Thank you! 

FACE SKIN CARE ROUTINE WITH BEAUTY FORMULAS

 Hey Kinks!

What's up y'all happy Friday! I always get asked about my skin, especially my face. I am pretty Basic with my skin care routine and I try as much as possible to only use organic stuff, for me the less chemicals in a product the better for me!




I started using Beauty Formulas in October 2018, I happen to chance upon it in a beauty store and I have never looked back!!. These four product are pretty much what I use every week for my face... 



  • DETOX CLEANSER
  • FACIAL SCRUB
  • CLAY MASK 
  • NOSE PORE STRIPS
It is also a very affordable Brand so don't worry about breaking the bank to maintain a clear skin! 

Hope this helps, Please leave a comment for me in the comment section... 
Connect with me on IG @tegaisnatural

Talk Soon xoxo Tega Baah 

Comments

Popular Posts