Skip to main content

Featured

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Hey guys! How are you? I have started a YouTube channel so please subscribe to my Channel! Just type in Tega Baah in your search engine and hit the subscribe and bell button! Thank you! 

ESSENTIALS TO HAVE AS A NATURAL

 Hey kinks!

How are you? I am sharing with you some essentials you need to maintain a good natural hair routine.

  • WIDE TOOTH IRON AFRO COMB
On a normal and a regular I do not like combing my hair, aside from it causing too much tension to my hair (scalp) I just generally don't like the whole feel and process. As much as I have tried so hard to avoid combing, I use this wide tooth comb if I must. so this is an important must have.


  • SMALL SPRAY BOTTLE: 
A small spray bottle is essential, it is easy to carry in your bag, mix a little amount of your product and just generally easier to handle. 




  • SATIN BONNET OR SCARF: 
I cannot stress how useful this is and how much of a life saver this will come in handy for you. Satin bonnet helps reduce hair shedding, keeps your style in longer (if you have one on), helps retain your moisture etc.





  • CORNROWS: 

This is a to go hairstyle for me, I do not have as much time to be extra with it so I just install cornrows and let it slide!





  • SMALL BAG:
In this bag I have Shea butter, hair oils in small quantity, hair butter, rubber, pins. I also have shampoo and conditioner in small quantity in this bag.




Hope this post have been helpful to you? Thank you for stopping by to read my blog, leave a comment in the comment section down below if you have any questions 

Talk soon Tega Baah.

Comments

Popular Posts