Skip to main content

Featured

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Hey guys! How are you? I have started a YouTube channel so please subscribe to my Channel! Just type in Tega Baah in your search engine and hit the subscribe and bell button! Thank you! 

Five things that you might be doing wrong to impair your hair growth



Hey Kinks!
How are you?
As a new natural or even if you have been in the game for a minute, there are sometimes some things we don't do correctly or even are ignorant of. This journey is always a learning curve and process so here are some of the things you may be doing wrong that is affecting your hair growth.

  • HEAT: Things like BLOW DRYERS, FLAT IRONS, CURLING WANDS etc these are all things that can affect the growth of your hair. If over done so be careful not to over do it. If you are going to dry your hair, do air drying and if you want some curls in your hair use a rod set.
  • NOT SLEEPING IN A SATIN SCARF OR BONNET: I never used to believe in this theory, I just didn't get the fact that a satin scarf or bonnet can do anything for me, but multiple studies have shown that using this reduces breakage and makes hair growth better. And I have tested and tried it, it works people it works


  • BRUSHING HAIR WHEN WET: When your hair is wet, it is more tangled and using a brush causes serious frizz and cause tension to your roots and ends. This causes stunted hair growth and is generally bad for your hair.
  • ALWAYS CHANGING AND USING DIFFERENT HAIR PRODUCTS: I have talked about how consistency is Key 🔑 in your hair journey in previous post and this consistency includes sticking to a particular brand of product for your wash day. ALWAYS changing products and regimen is not healthy for your hair, I understand that you may be trying to figure out what works best for your hair but it doesn't take a long time to figure it out...
  • YOUR HAND IS ALWAYS IN YOUR HAIR: I know I know I have the same problem too 😢 (pot of beans life) but for your hair to grow and flourish, you have to keep your hands out of your hair and leave it alone! 


Hope this post have been helpful to you,  leave me a comment in the comment section down 👇 below if you have any more tips.

Connect with me on IG @tegaisnatural

Talks soon Xoxo Tega Baah

Comments

Popular Posts