Skip to main content

Featured

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Hey guys! How are you? I have started a YouTube channel so please subscribe to my Channel! Just type in Tega Baah in your search engine and hit the subscribe and bell button! Thank you! 

LIFE LESSONS MY KINKY HAIR HAS TAUGHT ME

 



Hey Kinks 
What's up y'all happy Saturday. So my hair has been inspiring my life lately and I decided to make this post about the inspiration I have been getting from it...
  • Shrinkage: This is one of the greatest love hate relationship almost every naturalista have...  Shrinkage have taught me never to underestimate any one or any situation... Because the length you see is not always the length it is... Treat everyone as though they are on equal length or will be one day... 
  • Drying up when exposed for too long: Just like your hair will dry up when it has been exposed for a long time to air, so your life can dry up when it is exposed to things or people that are toxic to your life and health.. Put your life up in a bun sometimes and tuck it away..  
  • Constant need for moisturising: What you water will grow. What you suffocate or stifle will die. Just as your hair need steps to proper moisturising so does your life! Make sure to moisturise your life as well.. 
  • Fritziness: Most of the time your wash and go or twist out are never in order, there is always that one strand of hair that sticks out and wants to have a party of its own... I either do two things (1) cut it off (2) tuck it real tight back in... Do the same with your life cut things off or contain them, you have various options refuse to suffer with just one. 
  • Slowly it grows: People say Natural hair don't grow and thats the biggest lie I have heard with tender loving care, patience and kindness shown to the hair it will grow... So is life, you just have to be patient with it and let it grow in its own pace and time. 
Hope this post has inspired you?  Please leave me a comment in the comment section below.






Do not forget to connect with me on instagram @tegaisnatural

Talk soon xoxo Tega Baah

Comments

Popular Posts